Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Best in the League

The Los Angeles Lakers (39-17) have now won 8 straight games. The Lakers are the best team in the league. Kobe Bryant ( my pick for MVP) is averaging 27.8 points, 6 boards, and 5.3 assists. Pau Gasol is playing great within the offense, while Lamar Odom emerges as a great third option. Ladies and gentlemen the Lakers are making a case for the championship without Andrew Bynum. I am literally eating my words from the preseason. I predicted this year to be one of the worst in Laker franchise history. I was sure Kobe would be traded. Now...the Lakers are the league favorites. It doesn't get much better than this Laker fans. When Andrew Bynum comes back....be prepared to see a Laker team better than all of the Kobe-Shaq Laker teams. This team will win the championship this year.

No comments: